AED to LKR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Sri Lankan rupees. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 97.3774
AED/LKR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 97.3834 LKR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Sri Lankan rupee
- Currency Code: LKR
- Currency Symbol: Rs or රු
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Reserve Currency: The Sri Lankan Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Sri Lankan Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sri Lanka
- Major Unit: One Sri Lankan Rupee
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Sri Lankan Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: රු.20, රු.50, රු.100, රු.500, රු.1000, රු.5000
- Coin Denominations: 25, 50 cents, රු.1, රු.2, රු.5, රු.10
Previous AED to LKR Exchange Rates
AED to LKR historical rates
|November 30, 2021||55.016944|
|December 31, 2021||55.124322|
|January 31, 2022||55.142794|
|February 28, 2022||55.123743|
|March 31, 2022||69.631253|
|April 30, 2022||88.56835|
|May 31, 2022||97.448771|
|June 30, 2022||97.917795|
|July 31, 2022||97.896149|
|August 31, 2022||98.139295|
|September 30, 2022||98.328271|
|October 1, 2022||99.553279|
Send money to over 170 countries
More AED exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA