AED to FJD exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Fijian dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.6123
AED/FJD currency chart: 1.00 AED = 0.6126 FJD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Fijian dollar
- Currency Code: FJD
- Currency Symbol: $ or FJ$
- Central Bank: Reserve bank of Fiji
- Reserve Currency: The Fijian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Fijian dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Fiji
- Major Unit: One Fijian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Fijian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous AED to FJD Exchange Rates
AED to FJD historical rates
|November 30, 2021||0.571606|
|December 31, 2021||0.580142|
|January 31, 2022||0.580538|
|February 28, 2022||0.58182|
|March 31, 2022||0.573727|
|April 30, 2022||0.577299|
|May 31, 2022||0.592672|
|June 30, 2022||0.593114|
|July 31, 2022||0.601555|
|August 31, 2022||0.597291|
|September 30, 2022||0.613168|
Send money to over 170 countries
More AED exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA