AED to HUF exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Hungarian forints. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 98.3214
AED/HUF currency chart: 1.00 AED = 98.1523 HUF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Hungarian forint
- Currency Code: HUF
- Currency Symbol: Ft
- Central Bank: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hungary
- Major Unit: One Hungarian Forint
- Minor Unit: One fillér
- Fillérs per Hungarian Forint: 100
- Note Denominations: Ft500, Ft1000, Ft2000, Ft5000, Ft10000, Ft20000
- Coin Denominations: Ft5, Ft10, Ft20, Ft50, Ft100, Ft200
Previous AED to HUF Exchange Rates
AED to HUF historical rates
|March 31, 2022||93.234824|
|April 30, 2022||94.474795|
|May 31, 2022||99.25995|
|June 30, 2022||102.323374|
|July 31, 2022||107.530635|
|August 31, 2022||107.945122|
|September 30, 2022||111.14569|
|October 31, 2022||115.608151|
|November 30, 2022||108.314226|
|December 31, 2022||104.570182|
|January 31, 2023||99.719561|
|February 4, 2023||97.247191|
Send money to over 170 countries
More AED exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA