AED to EGP exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Egyptian pounds. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 5.2002
AED/EGP currency chart: 1.00 AED = 5.1999 EGP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Egyptian pound
- Currency Code: EGP
- Currency Symbol: £ or E£
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Egypt
- Reserve Currency: The Egyptian pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Egyptian pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Egypt
- Major Unit: One Egyptian pound
- Minor Unit: One piastre
- Piastres per Egyptian pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100, £200
- Coin Denominations: 25pt, 50pt, £1
Previous AED to EGP Exchange Rates
AED to EGP historical rates
|November 30, 2021||4.279244|
|December 31, 2021||4.27944|
|January 31, 2022||4.279542|
|February 28, 2022||4.279439|
|March 31, 2022||4.536331|
|April 30, 2022||5.020285|
|May 31, 2022||5.019886|
|June 30, 2022||5.097952|
|July 31, 2022||5.144002|
|August 31, 2022||5.213941|
|September 30, 2022||5.273753|
Send money to over 170 countries
More AED exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA