AED to TRY exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Turkish liras. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 4.5088
AED/TRY currency chart: 1.00 AED = 4.5089 TRY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Turkish lira
- Currency Code: TRY
- Currency Symbol: ₺ or TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Reserve Currency: The Turkish Lira is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Turkish Lira is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Turkey
- Major Unit: One Turkish Lira
- Minor Unit: One kuruş
- Kuruş per Turkish Lira: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 TL
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr. 1 TL
Previous AED to TRY Exchange Rates
AED to TRY historical rates
|January 31, 2022||3.686725|
|February 28, 2022||3.714838|
|March 31, 2022||3.982196|
|April 30, 2022||4.006246|
|May 31, 2022||4.245054|
|June 27, 2022||4.618531|