AED to MAD exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Moroccan dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.7052
AED/MAD currency chart: 1.00 AED = 2.69 MAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Moroccan dirham
- Currency Code: MAD
- Currency Symbol: د.م. or DH
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Moroccan dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Morocco
- Major Unit: One Moroccan dirham
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Moroccan dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 20, 50, 100 & 200 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 1⁄2, 1, 2, 5 & 10 dirhams
Previous AED to MAD Exchange Rates
AED to MAD historical rates
|January 31, 2022||2.91856|
|February 28, 2022||2.556079|
|March 31, 2022||2.6509|
|April 30, 2022||2.672633|
|May 31, 2022||2.722417|
|June 28, 2022||2.716003|