USD to AED exchange rates
Convert US dollars to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.6716
USD/AED currency chart: 1.00 USD = 3.6719 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous USD to AED Exchange Rates
USD to AED historical rates
|December 31, 2021||3.673034|
|January 31, 2022||3.673007|
|February 28, 2022||3.673045|
|March 31, 2022||3.673043|
|April 30, 2022||3.673039|
|May 27, 2022||3.673022|