AED to SAR exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to Saudi riyals. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 1.0094
AED/SAR currency chart: 1.00 AED = 1.0098 SAR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: Saudi riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR or ر.س
- Central Bank: Saudi Central Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Saudi Arabia
- Major Unit: One Saudi Riyal
- Minor Unit: One halala
- Halalas per Saudi Riyal: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
Previous AED to SAR Exchange Rates
AED to SAR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||1.021396|
|April 30, 2022||1.021106|
|May 31, 2022||1.021242|
|June 30, 2022||1.021443|
|July 31, 2022||1.022307|
|August 31, 2022||1.022764|
|September 30, 2022||1.023543|
|October 31, 2022||1.023244|
|November 30, 2022||1.023257|
|December 31, 2022||1.023694|
|January 31, 2023||1.022596|
|February 5, 2023||1.021608|
Send money to over 170 countries
More AED exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA