USD to XOF exchange rates
Convert US dollars to West African CFA francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 603.1504
USD/XOF currency chart: 1.00 USD = 603.1904 XOF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
Previous USD to XOF Exchange Rates
USD to XOF historical rates
|December 31, 2021||579.88|
|January 31, 2022||578.807692|
|February 28, 2022||577.575|
|March 31, 2022||594.753857|
|April 30, 2022||605.14|
|May 27, 2022||622.461538|