USD to CHF exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Swiss francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.9142
USD/CHF currency chart: 1.00 USD = 0.9188 CHF
Read today's US dollar currency update
Read the daily USD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Ready to send money from the USA?
1. Open an account
Complete the registration
form in just 5 minutes
2. Send the funds
Enter your recipient's details
and send OFX the money
by bank transfer
3. Track the transfer
Track your transfer online
or via our OFX app
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous USD to CHF Exchange Rates
USD to CHF historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.996041|
|November 30, 2022||0.963074|
|December 31, 2022||0.931969|
|January 31, 2023||0.924307|
|February 28, 2023||0.926675|
|March 24, 2023||0.927496|
Send money to over 170 countries
More USD exchange rates
Looking to convert CHF to USD?
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA