USD to ILS exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Israeli new shekels. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.5268
USD/ILS currency chart: 1.00 USD = 3.5436 ILS
Read today's US dollar currency update
Read the daily USD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Ready to send money from the USA?
1. Open an account
Complete the registration
form in just 5 minutes
2. Send the funds
Enter your recipient's details
and send OFX the money
by bank transfer
3. Track the transfer
Track your transfer online
or via our OFX app
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous USD to ILS Exchange Rates
USD to ILS historical rates
|October 31, 2022||3.541831|
|November 30, 2022||3.472343|
|December 31, 2022||3.457952|
|January 31, 2023||3.44482|
|February 28, 2023||3.544025|
|March 27, 2023||3.623196|
Send money to over 170 countries
More USD exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA