USD to CAD Exchange rates
US dollar to Canadian dollar. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 1.2515
USD/CAD currency chart: 1.00 USD = 1.26 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
Previous USD to CAD Exchange Rates
USD to CAD historical rates
|August 31, 2021||1.260335|
|September 30, 2021||1.26635|
|October 31, 2021||1.24427|
|November 30, 2021||1.258366|
|December 31, 2021||1.279508|
|January 22, 2022||1.25953|