USD to PGK exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Papua New Guinean kina. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.4520
USD/PGK currency chart: 1.00 USD = 3.4519 PGK
Read today's US dollar currency update
Read the daily USD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Ready to send money from the USA?
1. Open an account
Complete the registration
form in just 5 minutes
2. Send the funds
Enter your recipient's details
and send OFX the money
by bank transfer
3. Track the transfer
Track your transfer online
or via our OFX app
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency in Papua New Guinea is the kina which is abbreviated to the currency code PGK. 1 Kina is divided into 100 toea.
- Currency Name: Papua New Guinean kina
- Currency Code: PGK
- Currency Symbol: K
- Central Bank: Bank of Papua New Guinea
- Reserve Currency: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Papua New Guinean Kina is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Papua New Guinea
- Major Unit: One Papua New Guinean Kina
- Minor Unit: One toea
- Toeas per Papua New Guinean Kina: 100
- Note Denominations: 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 50K, 100K
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50 toea, 1K, 2K
Previous USD to PGK Exchange Rates
USD to PGK historical rates
|October 31, 2022||3.521042|
|November 30, 2022||3.516347|
|December 31, 2022||3.526647|
|January 31, 2023||3.522737|
|February 28, 2023||3.531816|
|March 24, 2023||3.521158|
Send money to over 170 countries
More USD exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA