EUR to MYR Exchange rates
Euro to Malaysian ringgit. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 4.7192
EUR/MYR currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 4.72 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous EUR to MYR Exchange Rates
EUR to MYR historical rates
|August 31, 2021||4.96734|
|September 30, 2021||4.905975|
|October 31, 2021||4.829779|
|November 30, 2021||4.76412|
|December 31, 2021||4.762243|
|January 22, 2022||4.758852|