EUR to MXN Exchange rates
Euro to Mexican peso. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 23.0530
EUR/MXN currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 23.05 MXN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Mexican peso
- Currency Code: MXN
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco de México
- Reserve Currency: The Mexican Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Mexican Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Mexican Peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Mexican Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: $20, $50, $100, $200, $500
- Coin Denominations: 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10, $20 $25, $50
Previous EUR to MXN Exchange Rates
EUR to MXN historical rates
|August 31, 2021||23.635031|
|September 30, 2021||23.58026|
|October 31, 2021||23.721461|
|November 30, 2021||23.843575|
|December 31, 2021||23.621689|
|January 22, 2022||23.194212|