EUR to HUF Exchange rates
Euro to Hungarian forint. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 356.1447
EUR/HUF currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 356.20 HUF
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Hungarian forint
- Currency Code: HUF
- Currency Symbol: Ft
- Central Bank: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hungarian Forint is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Hungarian Forint
- Minor Unit: One fillér
- Fillérs per Hungarian Forint: 100
- Note Denominations: Ft500, Ft1000, Ft2000, Ft5000, Ft10000, Ft20000
- Coin Denominations: Ft5, Ft10, Ft20, Ft50, Ft100, Ft200
Previous EUR to HUF Exchange Rates
EUR to HUF historical rates
|August 31, 2021||351.773425|
|September 30, 2021||352.401865|
|October 31, 2021||360.804503|
|November 30, 2021||365.244997|
|December 31, 2021||367.325701|
|January 22, 2022||359.277159|