USD to EUR exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Euros. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 3, 2023, 7:26 AM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 0.954490 euro
Inverse rate 1.047680
USD/EUR currency chart: 1.00 USD = 0.9552 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous USD to EUR Exchange Rates
USD to EUR historical rates
|November 30, 2022||0.978349|
|December 31, 2022||0.944107|
|January 31, 2023||0.927567|
|February 28, 2023||0.93431|
|March 31, 2023||0.933585|
|April 30, 2023||0.909861|
|May 31, 2023||0.919343|
|June 30, 2023||0.922121|
|July 31, 2023||0.904984|
|August 31, 2023||0.91638|
|September 30, 2023||0.936089|
|October 3, 2023||0.948878|