USD to BHD exchange rates
Convert US dollars to . Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3733
USD/BHD currency chart: 1.00 USD = 0.373 BHD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Bahraini Dinar
- Currency Code: BHD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bahraini dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Bahrain
- Major Unit: One Bahraini dinar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bahraini dinar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous USD to BHD Exchange Rates
USD to BHD historical rates
|September 30, 2021||0.376906|
|October 31, 2021||0.37698|
|November 30, 2021||0.377071|
|December 31, 2021||0.377149|
|January 31, 2022||0.376969|
|February 28, 2022||0.376894|
|March 31, 2022||0.377054|
|April 30, 2022||0.377107|
|May 31, 2022||0.37699|
|June 30, 2022||0.377091|
|July 31, 2022||0.377019|
|August 11, 2022||0.377347|