OFX is committed to providing its customers with the highest standard of service. If you have a concern or complaint, we encourage you to contact us so that it can be resolved.
When you make a complaint to us, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint and make sure we understand the issues within 1-2 working days.
- Do everything we can to fix the problem.
- Keep you informed of progress.
- Keep a record of your complaint.
- Give you a name, reference number and contact details so that you can follow up if necessary.
- Provide a final response to you within 20 days of the complaint being submitted.
- Explain our assessment, along with any remedial action or redress and take measures to improve any systems or processes where necessary.
If you are dissatisfied with our service, please let us know by contacting your usual OFX dealer or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge this via email within 1-2 working days.
We will investigate your complaint and aim to send a final response to you within 20 working days of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time, we will send you an update.
If more than 20 days from the date of your complaint has passed and you have not received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with our final response, you may be eligible to refer your complaint to the approved dispute resolution scheme of which we are a member for the purposes of the Financial Services Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008.
FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs. FSCL’s service does not cost you anything and they will help resolve the complaint.
You can contact FSCL: