USD to TRY exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Turkish liras. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 18.8245
USD/TRY currency chart: 1.00 USD = 18.8285 TRY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Turkish lira
- Currency Code: TRY
- Currency Symbol: ₺ or TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Reserve Currency: The Turkish Lira is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Turkish Lira is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Turkey
- Major Unit: One Turkish Lira
- Minor Unit: One kuruş
- Kuruş per Turkish Lira: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 TL
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr. 1 TL
Previous USD to TRY Exchange Rates
USD to TRY historical rates
|March 31, 2022||14.62678|
|April 30, 2022||14.715098|
|May 31, 2022||15.592213|
|June 30, 2022||16.934336|
|July 31, 2022||17.445572|
|August 31, 2022||18.023466|
|September 30, 2022||18.302979|
|October 31, 2022||18.579149|
|November 30, 2022||18.601182|
|December 31, 2022||18.658442|
|January 31, 2023||18.780145|
|February 5, 2023||18.817318|