USD to ILS exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Israeli new shekels. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Oct 5, 2023, 12:55 AM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 3.844000 Israeli new shekel
Inverse rate 0.260146
USD/ILS currency chart: 1.00 USD = 3.8364 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous USD to ILS Exchange Rates
USD to ILS historical rates
|November 30, 2022||3.472343|
|December 31, 2022||3.457952|
|January 31, 2023||3.44482|
|February 28, 2023||3.544025|
|March 31, 2023||3.617432|
|April 30, 2023||3.636186|
|May 31, 2023||3.670656|
|June 30, 2023||3.641306|
|July 31, 2023||3.667882|
|August 31, 2023||3.744927|
|September 30, 2023||3.81643|
|October 3, 2023||3.831907|