USD to MYR exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Malaysian ringgits. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 4.5798
USD/MYR currency chart: 1.00 USD = 4.5947 MYR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The official currency of Malaysia is the ringgit and is abbreviated to the currency code RM or MYR. Each ringgit is divided into 100 sen and is issued by the Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Currency Name: Malaysian ringgit
- Currency Code: MYR
- Currency Symbol: RM
- Central Bank: Bank Negara Malaysia
- Reserve Currency: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malaysian Ringgit is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Malaysia
- Major Unit: One Malaysian Ringgit
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Malaysian Ringgit: 100
- Note Denominations: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
- Coin Denominations: 1 sen, 5 sen, 10 sen, 20 sen, 50 sen
Previous USD to MYR Exchange Rates
USD to MYR historical rates
|July 31, 2022||4.439323|
|August 31, 2022||4.465315|
|September 30, 2022||4.538638|
|October 31, 2022||4.690758|
|November 30, 2022||4.611157|
|December 31, 2022||4.41105|
|January 31, 2023||4.330729|
|February 28, 2023||4.365386|
|March 31, 2023||4.469173|
|April 30, 2023||4.4252|
|May 31, 2023||4.514258|
|June 6, 2023||4.5885|
Send money to over 170 countries
More USD exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
0800 161 868 (Free call)
0800 161 898 (Free call)
Auckland Office Address
Level 7, 16 Kingston Street, Auckland Central, New Zealand NZ 1010