USD to PEN exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Peruvian soles. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 3.7792
USD/PEN currency chart: 1.00 USD = 3.7793 PEN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Peruvian sol
- Currency Code: PEN
- Currency Symbol: S/
- Central Bank: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Reserve Currency: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Peru
- Major Unit: One Peruvian Sol
- Minor Unit: One céntimo
- Céntimos per Peruvian Sol: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 soles
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 céntimos. 1, 2, 5 soles
Previous USD to PEN Exchange Rates
USD to PEN historical rates
|March 31, 2022||3.742575|
|April 30, 2022||3.738773|
|May 31, 2022||3.754943|
|June 30, 2022||3.747113|
|July 31, 2022||3.89734|
|August 31, 2022||3.876954|
|September 30, 2022||4.374688|
|October 31, 2022||3.975895|
|November 30, 2022||3.871464|
|December 31, 2022||3.825639|
|January 31, 2023||3.821688|
|February 5, 2023||3.842837|