USD to SEK exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Swedish kronor. Get great foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 30, 2023, 8:07 PM (CUT)
1 US dollar = 10.869431 Swedish krona
Inverse rate 0.092001
USD/SEK currency chart: 1.00 USD = 10.8714 SEK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Currency Name: Swedish krona
- Currency Code: SEK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Sveriges Riksbank
- Reserve Currency: The Swedish krona is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swedish krona is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Sweden
- Major Unit: One Swedish krona
- Minor Unit: One öre
- öre per Swedish krona: 100
- Note Denominations: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 500 kr, 1,000 kr
- Coin Denominations: 1 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
Previous USD to SEK Exchange Rates
USD to SEK historical rates
|October 31, 2022||11.137935|
|November 30, 2022||10.64817|
|December 31, 2022||10.39211|
|January 31, 2023||10.398345|
|February 28, 2023||10.458595|
|March 31, 2023||10.512969|
|April 30, 2023||10.350171|
|May 31, 2023||10.49327|
|June 30, 2023||10.755464|
|July 31, 2023||10.541209|
|August 31, 2023||10.848412|
|September 30, 2023||11.087947|