Frequently Asked Questions
What are you looking for?
- Do you accept part payments?
- How do I add a new currency to my profile?
- How do I update my personal details?
- How long is a live exchange rate valid for?
- How Do I Find My ACH Routing Number?
- I’ve forgotten my username or password – what should I do?
- What is a forward contract?
- What is a routing number?
- What are SEPA Transfers?
- What are Spot Rates?
- What is an IBAN?
- What Is NEFT?
- What is BSC?
- What is CHIPS?
- What is IFSC?
- What is NCC?
- What’s my Client Reference number for?
- What should I do if my debit card payment results in an unknown error?
- What is the OFX Customer Rate?
- What is the market rate or interbank rate?
- Are my funds secure?
- Are there any account or transfer fees?
- Can I make payments out of my receiving account directly to my suppliers?
- Can I obtain a certificate to verify my receiving account details?
- Can I use my receiving account details with more than one marketplace?
- Can I view a history of my transfers?
- Do I need to provide documents when I register?
- Do the documents need to be notarised or certified?
- How do I enter the bank details for my home account on the OFX website?
- How do I setup a Global Currency Account with OFX?
- How do I upload my receiving account details to my online marketplaces?
- How long does it take to open an account with OFX and receive my receiving account details?
- Is there a minimum amount of time I must have an OFX account for?
- What is the transfer process and how long will it take?
- Which currencies are available with the Global Currency Account?
- Which online marketplaces are compatible with the receiving accounts?
- Will I be notified when my receiving account receives funds?
- Who else can send money to my receiving account?
Level 26, PWC Tower
188 Quay St
49 Stevenson St
60 Margaret St
The White Chapel Building,
10 Whitechapel High St, London,
145 King St West
29F, Bonham Circus
40-44 Bonham Strand,