NZD to KWD exchange rates
Convert New Zealand dollars to Kuwaiti dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 2, 2023, 2:02 AM (CUT)
1 New Zealand dollar = 0.191212 Kuwaiti dinar
Inverse rate 5.229811
NZD/KWD currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 0.191 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous NZD to KWD Exchange Rates
NZD to KWD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.195669|
|February 28, 2023||0.192223|
|March 31, 2023||0.190398|
|April 30, 2023||0.190246|
|May 31, 2023||0.190523|
|June 30, 2023||0.18864|
|July 31, 2023||0.190927|
|August 31, 2023||0.184344|
|September 30, 2023||0.183093|
|October 31, 2023||0.182323|
|November 30, 2023||0.185012|
|December 1, 2023||0.191365|