AUD to AED exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.3457
AUD/AED currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2.3458 AED
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous AUD to AED Exchange Rates
AUD to AED historical rates
|May 31, 2022||2.589222|
|June 30, 2022||2.580852|
|July 31, 2022||2.519548|
|August 31, 2022||2.555171|
|September 30, 2022||2.457668|
|October 1, 2022||2.352202|