AUD to USD exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to US dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.7021
AUD/USD currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 0.7001 USD
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
Previous AUD to USD Exchange Rates
AUD to USD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.737927|
|April 30, 2022||0.735774|
|May 31, 2022||0.704928|
|June 30, 2022||0.702644|
|July 31, 2022||0.685952|
|August 16, 2022||0.701203|