AUD to OMR exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Omani riales. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.2616
AUD/OMR currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 0.2616 OMR
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency in Oman is the rial which is abbreviated to the currency code OMR. The Central Bank of Oman has been issuing the rial since 1977.
- Currency Name: Omani rial
- Currency Code: OMR
- Currency Symbol: ﷼
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Oman
- Reserve Currency: The Omani Rial is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Omani Rial is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Oman
- Major Unit: One Omani Rial
- Minor Unit: One baisa
- Baisa per Omani Rial: 1000
- Note Denominations: 100 baisa, 200 baisa, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 rials
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10, 25, 50 baisa
Previous AUD to OMR Exchange Rates
AUD to OMR historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.284104|
|April 30, 2022||0.283364|
|May 31, 2022||0.271394|
|June 30, 2022||0.270525|
|July 31, 2022||0.26411|
|August 19, 2022||0.269307|