AUD to DKK exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Danish kroner. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 25, 2023, 4:05 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 4.507562 Danish krone
Inverse rate 0.221849
AUD/DKK currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 4.5083 DKK
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
Previous AUD to DKK Exchange Rates
AUD to DKK historical rates
|April 30, 2023||4.543558|
|May 31, 2023||4.554986|
|June 30, 2023||4.618583|
|July 31, 2023||4.538094|
|August 31, 2023||4.427155|
|September 24, 2023||4.478422|