AUD to HKD exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Hong Kong dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 5.0001
AUD/HKD currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 5.00 HKD
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
Previous AUD to HKD Exchange Rates
AUD to HKD historical rates
|May 31, 2022||5.532629|
|June 30, 2022||5.514582|
|July 31, 2022||5.38396|
|August 31, 2022||5.458231|
|September 30, 2022||5.25212|
|October 1, 2022||5.027043|