AUD to SAR exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Saudi riyals. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 10, 2023, 9:48 AM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 2.433057 Saudi riyal
Inverse rate 0.411006
AUD/SAR currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2.4329 SAR
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Saudi riyal
- Currency Code: SAR
- Currency Symbol: SR or ر.س
- Central Bank: Saudi Central Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Saudi Riyal is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Saudi Arabia
- Major Unit: One Saudi Riyal
- Minor Unit: One halala
- Halalas per Saudi Riyal: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
Previous AUD to SAR Exchange Rates
AUD to SAR historical rates
|July 31, 2023||2.524224|
|August 31, 2023||2.432281|
|September 30, 2023||2.410751|
|October 31, 2023||2.379841|
|November 30, 2023||2.437741|
|December 10, 2023||2.478903|