OFX is committed to providing its customers with the highest standard of service. If you have a concern or complaint, we encourage you to contact us so that it can be resolved.
When you make a complaint to us, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint and make sure we understand the issues.
- Do everything we can to fix the problem.
- Keep you informed of progress.
- Keep a record of your complaint.
- Give you a name, reference number and contact details so that you can follow up if necessary.
- Provide a final response to you within 30 business days of the complaint being submitted.
- Explain our assessment, along with any remedial action or redress and take measures to improve any systems or processes where necessary.
If you are dissatisfied with our service, please let us know by contacting your usual OFX dealer or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we have received your complaint, we will acknowledge this via email within 24 hours.
We will investigate your complaint and aim to send a final response to you within 30 working days of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time, we will send you an update.
You can contact the Client Services Support Department on +1300 300 424 or +61 2 8667 8090 for further information as to how complaints are handled by us internally.
If more than 30 days from the date of your complaint has passed and you have not received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with our final response, you may lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers.