AUD to ILS exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Israeli new shekels. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 2.2870
AUD/ILS currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2.2874 ILS
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Israel
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous AUD to ILS Exchange Rates
AUD to ILS historical rates
|March 31, 2022||2.392734|
|April 30, 2022||2.38755|
|May 31, 2022||2.381365|
|June 30, 2022||2.394884|
|July 31, 2022||2.374402|
|August 14, 2022||2.318783|