Frequently asked questions
Ways To Transfer
- What’s the best way to send money online?
- What Is Peer-to-Peer Money Transfer?
- What is a wire transfer?
- What is a Forward Contract, and when is it used?
- What Are My Transfer Options With OFX
- How to Transfer Money from One Bank Account to Another
- How Much Does It Cost To Set Up A Recurring Transfer
- Do I Need To Pay A Deposit For A Recurring Transfer
- Can I Lock In A Rate Before I Send You My Funds
- Can I extend the maturity date of my transfer?
Safety & Security
OFX Mobile App
OFX for Online Sellers
- Who else can send money to my local currency account?
- Which currencies can the receiving accounts receive?
- Which online marketplaces are compatible with the Global Currency account?
- What is the transfer process and how long will it take?
- Is there a minimum amount of time I must have an OFX account for?
- How long does it take to open an account with OFX and receive my local currency account details?
- How do I upload my local currency account details to my online marketplaces?
- How do I setup a Global Currency Account with OFX?
- How do I enter the bank details for my home account on the OFX website?
- Do the documents need to be notarised or certified?
Making A Transfer
- What Should I Do After I’ve Locked In My Transfer And Sent My Funds
- What is the maximum amount of money you can transfer overseas?
- What is the Market Rate?
- What Is a Bank Routing Number, and When Is It Used?
- What Do I Need to Make an International Bank Transfer?
- Ive Registered When Can I Make A Transfer
- I Forgot To Add My Client Reference Number To My Bank Transfer
- How should I transfer USD to OFX from a US bank account?
- How Do I Transfer My Funds To OFX
- How do I make a transfer with OFX without a rate?
General & Other
- Will I be notified when my local currency account receives funds?
- What’s My Client Reference Number For
- What is the Customer Rate?
- What Is an NCC?
- What is NEFT?
- What Is CHIPS: Clearing House Interbank Payments System?
- What Is IFSC?
- What Is BSC When Transferring Money Internationally?
- What Are SEPA Transfers?
- What are spot rates
Delivery Times & Tracking
Currencies & Fees
- How does OFX determine the rate of exchange my business receives?
- What is a telegraphic transfer?
- How is a currency broker different from a bank?
- How long will it take for the funds to get to my recipient?
- What is the maturity date?
- Can I cancel a Spot Transfer?
- How long do I have to pay from my domestic account?
- How do I send funds?
- Are my funds secure?
- Is there a minimum amount for a Forward Contract?
- Can everyone set up a Forward Contract?
- What if I no longer need the Forward Contract?
- Do I need to wait until my Forward Contract matures to use the currency?
- What is a credit limit?
- Why do I need to make an advance payment?
- Do I need to pay upfront when I book a Forward Contract?
- How is a Forward Contract rate calculated?
- Is a Forward Contract right for me?
- Can I cancel a Limit Order?
- What does it cost to set up a Limit Order?
- Is a Limit Order right for me?
- Are there any downsides?
- How much does it cost to set up Regular Payments?
- What happens if I want to cancel my Regular Payments?
- How can I send funds for my Regular Payment installments?
- Is my money safe with OFX?
- What Should I Do If My Debit Card Payment Results In An Unknown Error
- Difference Between A Forward Exchange Contract A Limit Order And An FX Option
- What Is A Single Transfer
- What Is an IBAN for Transferring Money Internationally?
- What Are The Different Ways To Transfer Money
- I Have An OzForex Travel Card What Do I Do Now That Its Closed
- What Happens To The Funds On My OzForex Travel Card
- How long will my transfer take?
- How Do I Set Up A Recurring Transfer
- Do I Need To Send A Receipt Of My Payment To You
- Forex Contacts