AUD to VND exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Vietnamese đồng. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 15897.5837
AUD/VND currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 15,896.5837 VND
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vietnam
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous AUD to VND Exchange Rates
AUD to VND historical rates
|March 31, 2022||16869.090162|
|April 30, 2022||16857.701516|
|May 31, 2022||16276.800804|
|June 30, 2022||16314.553415|
|July 31, 2022||16038.607625|
|August 17, 2022||16390.513889|