AUD to VND exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Vietnamese đồng. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 11, 2023, 9:09 AM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 15608.030684 Vietnamese đồng
Inverse rate 0.000064
AUD/VND currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 15,628.2187 VND
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency of Vietnam is the dong which is abbreviated to the currency code VND. Unlike certain other currencies which derive their names from more unusual circumstances, the term ‘dong’ originates from ‘dong tien’ literally meaning ‘money’.
- Currency Name: Vietnamese đồng
- Currency Code: VND
- Currency Symbol: ₫
- Central Bank: State Bank of Vietnam
- Reserve Currency: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vietnamese Dồng is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vietnam
- Major Unit: One Vietnamese Dồng
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vietnamese Dồng:
- Note Denominations: 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
- Coin Denominations: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫
Previous AUD to VND Exchange Rates
AUD to VND historical rates
|July 31, 2023||15924.622558|
|August 31, 2023||15464.898398|
|September 30, 2023||15563.963141|
|October 31, 2023||15533.447844|
|November 30, 2023||15814.92139|
|December 10, 2023||16044.659677|