Legal Policies & Disclaimers
Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
Global Currency Account Terms of Service
Collection Agency Agreement (Japan)
Money laundering statement
Target market determinations
OFX Money Transfer App EULA
Product Disclosure Statement
The OFX Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) sets out:
- features of the OFX service
- fees that apply
- the benefits and risks of using the service
- information about complaints handling
- other information that is material to your decision to use the service
Financial Services Guide
The OFX Financial Services Guide (FSG) includes information about:
- the services we are authorised to provide to you;
- how we and our associates are remunerated;
- any potential conflict of interest we may have; and
- our internal and external dispute resolution procedures and how you can access them
Individual Client Agreement
For use by individuals who are transacting privately, as a sole proprietor of a business, as an individual trustee or as a partner of a general partnership. If you are representing a company, you will need to enter into a Corporate Client Agreement.
Please read the Client Agreement that relates to you carefully. By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by that Client Agreement.
Corporate Client Agreement
For use by registered domestic and foreign companies, registered associations, registered co-operatives, corporate trustees, limited liability partnerships, government bodies or other statutory bodies.
Please read the Client Agreement. By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by that Client Agreement.
Modern Slavery Statement
The Modern Slavery Statement sets out OFX’s commitment to contributing to eradication of modern slavery and outlines OFX’s actions to identify and manage modern slavery risks in our supply chain.