Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
- Skander Malcolm joined OFX in February 2017 as Managing Director & CEO.
- Skander has more than 23 years’ experience in financial services primarily in payments.
- Previously, Skander was President and CEO of GE Capital (Aus & NZ).
- In the U.K. Skander worked in financial services from 1990 – 2000 for HFC Bank plc. He helped launched the U.K.’s first digital personal loan business, Hamilton Direct Bank.
- He holds a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Sydney.
- Find him on Twitter @skanderm or on [LinkedIn]
Chairman and Non-Executive Director
- Steven has more than 36 years of global corporate experience in industries including banking, financial services, mining and energy
- After 14 years at Westpac, Steven joined GE Capital in New York City in 1993 and since that time held a number of leadership positions with GE Capital including President and CEO GE Capital Australia and NZ and President and CEO GE Capital Asia Pacific. Steven was appointed Vice President and Officer of General Electric Company in 2008 and was a member of GE’s Global Corporate Executive Council, the first Australian to ever be appointed to such positions in GE’s history
- Steven has previously been a Non-Executive Director of the Veda Group Limited, Business Council of Australia, Bond University Limited, American Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Federal Government's Financial Services Advisory Council
- Steven also serves as a director of Origin Energy Limited, The Great Barrier Reef Foundation and Nanosonics Limited.
Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Audit Committee
- Grant joined the OzForex Group in September 2013 and has over 35 years experience in accounting and finance
- Grant also serves as a board member of ALS Limited, QIC Limited
- Grant is director of UQ Holdings Ltd and Senator of the University of Queensland
- Grant’s prior professional experience includes Head of Corporate Finance for Ernst & Young Queensland
Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Remuneration Committee
- Melinda joined the OzForex Group in September 2013 and has over 20 years experience in business strategy and marketing
- Melinda’s prior professional experience includes executive roles at Harvard Business School, Colgate-Palmolive, and several retail businesses
- Melinda holds an MBA from Harvard and is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD)
- Melinda also serves as a director of ASX Limited, The Reject Shop Limited, Centre for Independent Studies and The George Institute for Global Health.
- Doug joined the OzForex Group Board in March 2015 and has had more than 30 years’ experience in finance, consulting, strategic management and outsourcing largely gained through a distinguished career at Accenture, most recently as Managing Director of its Australian business
- Doug also serves as a director of Transfield Services, UXC Limited. He is also on the Board of university-owned Sirca Technology and is Chairman of Odyssey House McGrath Foundation and Chris O’Brien Lifehouse
- Doug holds a Bachelor of Economics and Accounting