AUD to CHF exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Swiss francs. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.6456
AUD/CHF currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 0.6458 CHF
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
Previous AUD to CHF Exchange Rates
AUD to CHF historical rates
|May 31, 2022||0.690673|
|June 30, 2022||0.681556|
|July 31, 2022||0.664424|
|August 31, 2022||0.665908|
|September 30, 2022||0.650801|
|October 3, 2022||0.637215|