AUD to EUR exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Euros. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.6640
AUD/EUR currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 0.6639 EUR
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous AUD to EUR Exchange Rates
AUD to EUR historical rates
|May 31, 2022||0.666775|
|June 30, 2022||0.664894|
|July 31, 2022||0.67312|
|August 31, 2022||0.687854|
|September 30, 2022||0.674914|
|October 3, 2022||0.65659|