AUD to TRY exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Turkish liras. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Sep 23, 2023, 2:50 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 17.423198 Turkish lira
Inverse rate 0.057395
AUD/TRY currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 17.4212 TRY
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Turkish lira
- Currency Code: TRY
- Currency Symbol: ₺ or TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Reserve Currency: The Turkish Lira is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Turkish Lira is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Turkey
- Major Unit: One Turkish Lira
- Minor Unit: One kuruş
- Kuruş per Turkish Lira: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 TL
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr. 1 TL
Previous AUD to TRY Exchange Rates
AUD to TRY historical rates
|April 30, 2023||12.927569|
|May 31, 2023||13.11706|
|June 30, 2023||15.904261|
|July 31, 2023||17.813465|
|August 31, 2023||17.436807|
|September 22, 2023||17.281311|