NOK to KWD exchange rates
Convert Norwegian kroner to Kuwaiti dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0284
NOK/KWD currency chart: 1.00 NOK = 0.0284 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Norwegian Krone (plural kroner) is the official currency of Norway and is identified by the Norwegian Krone symbol kr or currency code NOK. As with Danish currency, the name krone literally translates to English word crown. The Krone is subdivided into 100 Øre,
- Currency Name: Norwegian krone
- Currency Code: NOK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Norges Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Norwegian Krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Norway
- Major Unit: One Norwegian Krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- Øre per Norwegian Krone: 100
- Note Denominations: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kr
- Coin Denominations:
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous NOK to KWD Exchange Rates
NOK to KWD historical rates
|November 30, 2021||0.034545|
|December 31, 2021||0.033746|
|January 31, 2022||0.034194|
|February 28, 2022||0.034138|
|March 31, 2022||0.034398|
|April 30, 2022||0.034316|
|May 31, 2022||0.031959|
|June 30, 2022||0.031451|
|July 31, 2022||0.030761|
|August 31, 2022||0.031595|
|September 30, 2022||0.030146|
|October 1, 2022||0.028473|