AUD to MGA exchange rates
Convert Australian dollars to Malagasy ariaries. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 3, 2023, 9:36 PM (CUT)
1 Australian dollar = 2906.181569 Malagasy ariary
Inverse rate 0.000344
AUD/MGA currency chart: 1.00 AUD = 2,916.66 MGA
Read today’s Australian dollar currency update
Read the daily AUD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today’s expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Malagasy ariary
- Currency Code: MGA
- Currency Symbol: Ar
- Central Bank: Banque Centrale de Madagascar
- Reserve Currency: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Malagasy ariary is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Madagascar
- Major Unit: One Malagasy ariary
- Minor Unit: One iraimbilanja (franc)
- Iraimbilanja (francs) per Malagasy ariary: 1⁄5
- Note Denominations: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20000 ariary
- Coin Denominations: 10, 20, 50 ariary
Previous AUD to MGA Exchange Rates
AUD to MGA historical rates
|July 31, 2023||3029.59408|
|August 31, 2023||2911.201689|
|September 30, 2023||2897.642711|
|October 31, 2023||2873.712679|
|November 30, 2023||2934.103679|
|December 3, 2023||3015.999557|