DKK to KWD exchange rates
Convert Danish kroner to Kuwaiti dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Live rates as at Dec 9, 2023, 9:45 AM (CUT)
1 Danish krone = 0.044344 Kuwaiti dinar
Inverse rate 22.550849
DKK/KWD currency chart: 1.00 DKK = 0.0443 KWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Danish krone
- Currency Code: DKK
- Currency Symbol: Kr.
- Central Bank: Danmarks Nationalbank
- Reserve Currency: The Danish krone is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Danish krone is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Greenland
- Major Unit: One Danish krone
- Minor Unit: One Øre
- per Danish krone: 100
- Note Denominations: kr.50, kr.100, kr.200, kr.500, kr.1000
- Coin Denominations: Øre50, kr.1, kr.2, kr.5, kr.10, kr.20
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous DKK to KWD Exchange Rates
DKK to KWD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.044281|
|February 28, 2023||0.043977|
|March 31, 2023||0.044097|
|April 30, 2023||0.045078|
|May 31, 2023||0.044754|
|June 30, 2023||0.044724|
|July 31, 2023||0.045512|
|August 31, 2023||0.045081|
|September 30, 2023||0.044189|
|October 31, 2023||0.043795|
|November 30, 2023||0.044745|
|December 9, 2023||0.044806|