CAD to BND exchange rates
Convert Canadian dollars to Brunei dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.9773
CAD/BND currency chart: 1.00 CAD = 0.9776 BND
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Brunei dollar
- Currency Code: BND
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brunei dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brunei dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brunei
- Major Unit: One Brunei dollar
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brunei dollar:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CAD to BND Exchange Rates
CAD to BND historical rates
|February 28, 2022||1.05846|
|March 31, 2022||1.073758|
|April 30, 2022||1.081304|
|May 31, 2022||1.075477|
|June 30, 2022||1.080426|
|July 31, 2022||1.0778|
|August 31, 2022||1.071389|
|September 30, 2022||1.059828|
|October 31, 2022||1.039267|
|November 30, 2022||1.035252|
|December 31, 2022||0.993977|
|January 30, 2023||0.988422|