USD to KWD exchange rates
Convert US dollars to Kuwaiti dinars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3039
USD/KWD currency chart: 1.00 USD = 0.3037 KWD
Read today's US dollar currency update
Read the daily USD update from the currency specialists at OFX and get the latest on market movements and today's expected ranges of the major currency pairs.
Ready to send money from the USA?
1. Open an account
Complete the registration
form in just 5 minutes
2. Send the funds
Enter your recipient's details
and send OFX the money
by bank transfer
3. Track the transfer
Track your transfer online
or via our OFX app
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Kuwaiti dinar is the currency of Kuwait. It is sub-divided into 1,000 fils.
- Currency Name: Kuwaiti dinar
- Currency Code: KWD
- Currency Symbol: د.ك or KD
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Kuwait
- Reserve Currency: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Kuwaiti Dinar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Kuwait
- Major Unit: One Kuwaiti Dinar
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per Kuwaiti Dinar: 100
- Note Denominations: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
Previous USD to KWD Exchange Rates
USD to KWD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.305633|
|February 28, 2023||0.306121|
|March 31, 2023||0.306764|
|April 30, 2023||0.306466|
|May 31, 2023||0.306968|
|June 7, 2023||0.307633|
Send money to over 170 countries
More USD exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA