HKD to VUV exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to Vanuatu vatu. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 14.4915
HKD/VUV currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 14.4895 VUV
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The official Vanuatu currency is the vatu. The vatu is a single unit of currency which has no subunit, with 1 vatu being the smallest possible denomination of Vanuatu currency and 100 vatu the largest possible denomination.
- Currency Name: Vanuatu vatu
- Currency Code: VUV
- Currency Symbol: VT
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
- Reserve Currency: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Vanuatu
- Major Unit: One Vanuatu vatu
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vanuatu vatu:
- Note Denominations: 100VT, 200VT, 500VT, 1,000VT, 2,000VT, 5,000VT, 10,000VT
- Coin Denominations: 1VT, 2VT, 5VT, 10VT, 20VT, 50VT, 100VT
Previous HKD to VUV Exchange Rates
HKD to VUV historical rates
Send money to over 170 countries
More HKD exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA