HKD to AED exchange rates
Convert Hong Kong dollars to UAE dirhams. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 0.4666
HKD/AED currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0.4667 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous HKD to AED Exchange Rates
HKD to AED historical rates
|November 30, 2021||0.471466|
|December 31, 2021||0.47095|
|January 31, 2022||0.471401|
|February 28, 2022||0.470937|
|March 31, 2022||0.469488|
|April 30, 2022||0.468404|
|May 31, 2022||0.467952|
|June 30, 2022||0.468004|
|July 31, 2022||0.467973|
|August 31, 2022||0.46813|
|September 30, 2022||0.467938|
Send money to over 170 countries
More HKD exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA