CHF to BRL exchange rates
Convert Swiss francs to Brazilian reais. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 5.3213
CHF/BRL currency chart: 1.00 CHF = 5.3217 BRL
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf or Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Currency Name: Brazilian real
- Currency Code: BRL
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brazilian real is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brazilian real is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Brazil
- Major Unit: One Brazilian real
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brazilian real:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous CHF to BRL Exchange Rates
CHF to BRL historical rates
|February 28, 2022||5.635977|
|March 31, 2022||5.357707|
|April 30, 2022||5.026353|
|May 31, 2022||5.054655|
|June 30, 2022||5.20597|
|July 31, 2022||5.529272|
|August 31, 2022||5.36522|
|September 30, 2022||5.377104|
|October 31, 2022||5.280223|
|November 30, 2022||5.485228|
|December 31, 2022||5.624464|
|January 26, 2023||5.62842|
Send money to over 170 countries
More CHF exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA