AED to TWD exchange rates
Convert UAE dirhams to New Taiwan dollars. Get bank-beating foreign currency exchange rates with OFX.
Market Rate 8.0330
AED/TWD currency chart: 1.00 AED = 8.0331 TWD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United Arab Emirates
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
- Currency Name: New Taiwan dollar
- Currency Code: TWD
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank: Bank Al-Maghrib
- Reserve Currency: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Taiwan Dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Taiwan
- Major Unit: One New Taiwan Dollar
- Minor Unit: One Santim
- Santims per New Taiwan Dollar: 100
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
Previous AED to TWD Exchange Rates
AED to TWD historical rates
|March 31, 2022||7.737765|
|April 30, 2022||7.924436|
|May 31, 2022||8.055392|
|June 30, 2022||8.063866|
|July 31, 2022||8.134009|
|August 31, 2022||8.193602|
|September 30, 2022||8.498333|
|October 31, 2022||8.699982|
|November 30, 2022||8.542028|
|December 31, 2022||8.354674|
|January 31, 2023||8.275612|
|February 5, 2023||8.134439|
Send money to over 170 countries
More AED exchange rates
With offices around the world, we're on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-888-288-7354 (Within USA)
1-888-966-6888 (Within USA)
San Francisco Office Address
49 Stevenson Street
San Francisco, CA